What was I thinking?


Friday, January 13, 2006

Back to normal, I hope

Yeah, while things have been traumatic, dramatic, and trying, they're slowly getting back to something that resembles normal.

It's been a tough week. Last night Lisa informed me that we were going out on a date tonight. I'm to leave my cell phone home -- be unreachable for anyone who might feel the need to poo-poo in my Easter basket.

I just hope she doesn't think that, just because she buys me dinner, I should put out.

2 Comments:

  • At 1/13/2006 6:04 PM, Blogger Minnesota Nice said…

    I hope it's somewhere fun, you deserve that after the week you've had. Hope there's a glass of expensive wine involved.

     
  • At 1/16/2006 9:34 PM, Blogger Jenn said…

    Ooooohhh. A date? What's that? I hope it was lovely - regardless of who put out or not. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home