What was I thinking?


Thursday, January 05, 2006

Im devastated

I’m devastated.

There’s just no other way to describe what I’m feeling today.

I cried a lot yesterday.  I felt like a lot of old, healed wounds were picked back open.  Were it not for the love and support of Lisa, Joe, and my aunt, I could have easily fallen into a large, black pit of despair, which would likely have swallowed me up, never to release me.

Briefly, it was revealed yesterday to me that my father has apparently done something to his 10-year-old stepdaughter.  Something that made her worry about having AIDS or being pregnant (as she’d learned in school that AIDS and pregnancy come from sex).

An order of protection has been secured against him and, in all likelihood, against my nephew as well (he’s been harassing my stepmother the past couple of days).

I can’t add much more at this time, as my emotions are in a confused mass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home