What was I thinking?


Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!

I once put this up because I was trying out the technology. Today, I'd like it to be up there as a tribute to Lisa. I wish I had the words to tell the world just how much I love her.

Last night she gave me a small Valentine's gift -- a round globe that held an inner metallic holder for a tea-light. The inner holder had hearts cut out of it and, when the tea-light was lit, and the inner holder placed inside the globe, you could see the hearts lit up on the globe -- and when the flame flickered, the hearts danced and throbbed. She thought she was a dork for buying it for me.

A dork? I think not.


2 Comments:

  • At 2/14/2006 3:08 PM, Blogger Jenn said…

    Wow - what a pretty video. But what was with the random boys?

    Anyway - you've got the good stuff...I'm glad you're enjoying it. Very cool.

     
  • At 2/17/2006 9:33 PM, Blogger Pat said…

    Didn't you just LOVE the song?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home