What was I thinking?


Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Ten Thoughts

Sorry Jenn...had to steal it!

Here's a list of ten things I want to say to people I know but for whatever reason, I never will. I won't say who they are and I'll only use each person once. But, if you come here regularly, you'll know who some of them are.

1. I hate what you've done and I hate that you thought you had the right to rob a child of her innocence. Fortunately for her, you got caught and, while on some level it breaks my heart, you deserve whatever the future holds for you.

2. I hate you. I have no forgiveness in my heart for you. You were supposed to protect me but you hurt me just as badly. I hope you live a lonely life today.

3. I wish I could be like you. You're so strong and so loving, and you instinctively know what battles to choose. You give endlessly of yourself. You're a better person than I am.

4. I love you very much, but I don't like you very much.

5. Throughout my life, you were the one person who showed me unconditional love and respect consistently. You became my emotional crutch but you've lovingly helped me to stand on my own two feet and, in the process, release that tight hold I had on you. You're the brightest star in my sky!

6. I'm glad you've both come into my life. You've given me a very strong sense of family and I hope you don't mind that I look at you in much the same way I should have been able to look at my own family, but can't. I love you both!

7. I don't hate you. Never have, never will. I thought I loved you deeply once but you helped me to realize that it was a passing infatuation. You made promises to me that you had absolutely no business making, promises that hurt me deep to the core, but I don't believe there was malicious intent behind it. It's because of you that I have a wonderfully happy life with Lisa now.

8. I often wonder where you are, and what you would think of what I've become. I'd like to think that you would be proud of me, living my life with integrity, and trying hard to learn the lessons that life presents me on a daily basis. You taught me a lot about myself and I have often wished that I could look you in the eye and thank you.

9. You once said to me "You know you're just looking for a bigger dick." It wouldn't have been that hard. Trust me.

10. I know you have serious issues with my sexuality, Mr. Macho. I think you're just jealous that I get more pussy than you do.

2 Comments:

  • At 3/15/2006 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    9 and 10, beautiful. ;-)

     
  • At 3/19/2006 9:36 PM, Blogger Jenn said…

    Isn't it great? Cathartic, I thought. I laughed so hard at your last two! I'm glad you did the list too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home